Who We Look For
Here at Eddie's Doggy Daycare we are looking for dynamic individuals with a love for dogs to join our ever growing team. We require committed, enthusiastic and reliable people with great interpersonal skills, whose passion for caring for animals shines through. Previous experience of working with dogs is preferred but not required.
Eddies Doggy Daycare aims to give every dog the best experience each time they come to daycare, therefore it is imperative that our team share our core values as we continue to grow and expand.
Eddies Doggy Daycare is predominantly an outdoor daycare, meaning during the winter months in particular - you will get muddy, you will get wet and you will get cold. Please bare this in mind when applying, if this is something you are not comfortable with, then our daycare is not for you.
ROLES WITHIN THE BUSINESS
DOGGY DAYCARE ASSISTANT
FULL TIME & PART TIME
We are looking for a hard working, reliable & dedicated dog lover who has a passion to see the business grow.
You will be responsible for collection of dogs in the morning and transporting them to our Day-care. During the day you will be required to stimulate the dogs both physically & mentally. General cleaning of the Day-care throughout the day will also be expected. After a full day's play, you will be responsible to drop the sleepy dogs back at home.
- A dog lover who is comfortable with all breeds of dogs and sizes
- To enjoy the great outdoors - whether rain or shine!! - Strong communication skills.
- Social and enthusiast individual who can confidently fit in with a small team
- Applicants from West Essex will only be shortlisted.
- Business van will be provided, you must be comfortable driving a van
DIGITAL MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT
To help achieve our vision; we are looking for a creative & passionate digital marketing executive who is excited to embrace the brand and make sure all dog owners know about us!
You will be working closely with Eddie and must be a strong communicator with a proven marketing background, in particular within digital channels - from social media and community management to video content production, email marketing, SEO and analytics.
We are wanting you to make this role your own and will encourage you to have be creative with your ideas.
- Managing and growing our social media presence across all our social channels - Twitter, Instagram, Facebook - (we use Hootsuite for scheduling)
- All day-to-day community management and outreach
- Video Content: In particular with video shooting and editing.
- Blog writing: giving us a voice that resonates with our audience
- Email marketing - developing look & feel, tone of voice and rich content
- Good understanding of Google Analytics - ability to spot patterns/trends and tailor our content as required.
- Monitoring and improving our SEO – Building web traffic, improving it and reaching new audiences.
- Taking our website to the next level
- Proven track record in a digital marketing and social media role
- Excellent content creation skills - in particular video editing that it be with a digital SLR or a gimbal
- Analytical capabilities and experience using relevant tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- An understanding of basic SEO requirements for websites
- Experience with email marketing platforms
- Proactive, curious attitude - someone who’s not afraid to suggest new ways of engaging with our audience
HOW TO APPLY
Send us an email with a cover letter and your CV to with the job you're applying for as the subject.